11:00 - 16:00Click to Register: Click to Register
Bewdley Bike Week
Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Gardens
Lax Lane, Bewdley, DY12 2DZ
Bewdley, England, GB, DY12 2DZ
The ever-popular Bewdley Bike Jam 2020 is full of family cycling activities at Jubilee Gardens theatre end
- Open Trail’s Ultimate Cycling Skills Track: bring your own bike or use ours to try and conquer our fantastic track- more info here https://www.opentrail.co.uk/ultimate-cycling-track . Suitable for all ages.
- Ideas for getting away with http://blackdogadventures.co.uk/ mountain bike skills coaching and tips on bikepacking and adventures.
- Coaching sessions: We will be provide coaching tips on the Ultimate Skills track and be there to answer your questions
- Access bikes- what’s it like to ride a bike specially designed for disabled people? Come and find out!
- Come try our Turbo challenge!! Learn to ride a Unicycle!
- Security marking- Unfortunately, bike theft is an increasing problem, come and get your bike security marked and find out more about how to keep your bike safe.
- www.bewdleyoutdoors.co.uk/ – see the future of cycling with e-bikes- find out more about bike hire and adventures you can have locally in the Wyre Forest
- Cycle smoothie bike – can you pedal your way to make a delicious fruit smoothie.
- Dr Bike – we will be providing a mechanic to safety check and tune your bikes for free! or you can head to the Bewdley Repair Cafe to get ahead of the game!
AND MORE AS WE ARE JOINED BY SPOKES – Emily Jordan Trust